Entrepreneurs and small business owners in need of working capital are targets for unscrupulous criminals acting as lenders, loan brokers, or small business financial assistance advisors both in the U.S. and abroad. Their primary goal is to steal personal financial information, like social security numbers and bank information, or press businesses for upfront cash in exchange for some illusory promise that is never fulfilled. Review these 5 helpful tips to make sure you don't fall for one of these scams.
Imagine if you could sit down with Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg, Jack Dorsey and leaders from Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School and Laguardia College to ask them about entrepreneurship and how to run your small business?
Now you can, in this video from Goldman Sachs celebrating the twentieth graduating class of the 10,000 Small Businesses program at LaGuardia Community College in New York City.
Goldman Sachs produced this video asking business leaders in attending the event to share “their insights on business-building and how to further empower American entrepreneurship.”
The video features:
- Michael Bloomberg, Founder of Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
- Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder and CEO of Square and Co-Founder and CEO of Twitter
- Kerry Healey, President of Babson College
- Marc Morial, President and CEO of the National Urban League
- Michael Porter, Professor at Harvard Business School and Founder and Chairman of the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City
- Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs
At Total Merchant Resources, when you grow, we grow. We love to provide actionable insight and information that will help your #smallbusiness thrive in 2017 and beyond.
Of course, there are times when small businesses need funding for repairs, expansion, short term payroll, or other needs. We’re here to help. Just fill out our quick application and we’ll have an answer for you in just 24-48 hours! Your business should be in operation for over 3 months and have $100K in total revenue.
Get in touch today online or call 1-(855)-275-8678 for a consultation and we’ll walk you through the process and help you prepare to success in 2017!
The 56-year old, International Franchise Association will launch a new workshop: Emerging Franchisor Bootcamp at the #IFA2017 Annual Convention in Las Vegas. This half-day boot-camp is open to the first 150 franchisors controlling 100 units or less on February 1, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
At Total Merchant Resources, we love to share information with our clients to support their small businesses. Sure, we provide funding for small business through our merchant cash advance loan program, which certainly helps our clients advance their business goals. But, running a business is not just about obtaining capital to build and grow your business. You can apply today for money to expand operations, make repairs, and meet payroll, but you all also need to keep up to date with the latest advancements in technology, customer relationship management, and employee retention. In today’s competitive business climate, we need to make informed businesses decisions. The decisions we make ultimately translate into sales.
Remember, as you grow, we grow!
We found these five articles online that touch on various aspects of small business and entrepreneurship. We hope these resources help you to reach new customers and support current customers, vendors, and employees. Just click on the link to go to the website for each article.
- Why Your Brand Needs Instagram – Is your brand on Instagram? Do you use video to tell stories about your small business? Instagram is a neat way to engage with your customers. Toni Nelson writes about how to use Instagram for your small business on She Owns It, a blog targeted women entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Nonprofit Group Launches Loan Comparison Tools — Including APR Calculators — For Small Businesses – Forbes columnist, Amy Feldman, covers the nonprofit, Opportunity Financial Network, and its launch of Venturize.org, a platform for small business owners to understand and compare loans, merchant cash advance, and other forms of small business financing.
- KFC is making massive changes to speed up service – Business Insider reports on what KFC is doing to improve the speed of customer orders by making investments in mobile technology.
- Email Marketing: There’s a Good Chance You’re Doing It Wrong – Entrepreneur.com contributor, Tony Delmarco, shines a light on effective the Dos and Dont’s of effective email marketing.
- Total Merchant Resources CEO, Jason Reddish, interview by Real Estate Investor, Brian Stark on Stark Group Radio – Our CEO called into the popular real estate investor show to discuss the options small business owners have in financing their business today. Whether through Total Merchant Resources merchant cash advance program or other lending instruments, Jason and Brian talk investment strategies and capital funding programs.