Entrepreneurs and small business owners in need of working capital are targets for unscrupulous criminals acting as lenders, loan brokers, or small business financial assistance advisors both in the U.S. and abroad. Their primary goal is to steal personal financial information, like social security numbers and bank information, or press businesses for upfront cash in exchange for some illusory promise that is never fulfilled. Review these 5 helpful tips to make sure you don't fall for one of these scams.
At Total Merchant Resources, we love to share information with our clients to support their small businesses. Sure, we provide funding for small business through our merchant cash advance loan program, which certainly helps our clients advance their business goals. But, running a business is not just about obtaining capital to build and grow your business. You can apply today for money to expand operations, make repairs, and meet payroll, but you all also need to keep up to date with the latest advancements in technology, customer relationship management, and employee retention. In today’s competitive business climate, we need to make informed businesses decisions. The decisions we make ultimately translate into sales.
Remember, as you grow, we grow!
We found these five articles online that touch on various aspects of small business and entrepreneurship. We hope these resources help you to reach new customers and support current customers, vendors, and employees. Just click on the link to go to the website for each article.
- Why Your Brand Needs Instagram – Is your brand on Instagram? Do you use video to tell stories about your small business? Instagram is a neat way to engage with your customers. Toni Nelson writes about how to use Instagram for your small business on She Owns It, a blog targeted women entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Nonprofit Group Launches Loan Comparison Tools — Including APR Calculators — For Small Businesses – Forbes columnist, Amy Feldman, covers the nonprofit, Opportunity Financial Network, and its launch of Venturize.org, a platform for small business owners to understand and compare loans, merchant cash advance, and other forms of small business financing.
- KFC is making massive changes to speed up service – Business Insider reports on what KFC is doing to improve the speed of customer orders by making investments in mobile technology.
- Email Marketing: There’s a Good Chance You’re Doing It Wrong – Entrepreneur.com contributor, Tony Delmarco, shines a light on effective the Dos and Dont’s of effective email marketing.
- Total Merchant Resources CEO, Jason Reddish, interview by Real Estate Investor, Brian Stark on Stark Group Radio – Our CEO called into the popular real estate investor show to discuss the options small business owners have in financing their business today. Whether through Total Merchant Resources merchant cash advance program or other lending instruments, Jason and Brian talk investment strategies and capital funding programs.