At Total Merchant Resources, when you grow, we grow. We love providing insight, information, and resources to help you with your small business. One of the key factors we believe drives small business growth is the free sharing of information; knowledge is the best asset we have to make decisions about how to grow our small businesses.
These five articles provide information about how your small business may be affected by the 2016 Presidential Election and its outcome.
1. What President Trump’s Agenda Means for Small Business Owners (FORBES)
2. Small Business Owners Can Expect Policy Changes Under Trump (Chicago Tribune).
3. How a Trump President will Affect Small Business (Black Enterprise)
4. Small Businesses Can Expect Policy Changes Under Trump (ABC News)
5. Trump and Small Business (VIDEO – CNBC/Yahoo Business)https://finance.yahoo.com/video/trump-small-business-195000393.html?format=embed
If you’re a small business seeking funding for any reason, you can apply today for working capital between $5k and $500k for improvements and repairs, short-term payroll needs, or any other reason. To qualify, your small business should be in business over 3-months and have over $100k in revenue.
Note: From time to time, Total Merchant Resources posts information and resources to this blog for #smallbusiness owners. We do not take any position for or against the content of these articles.