It’s tax time! And you need to TRUMP the IRS (pun intended)! With April 15th just around the corner, Total Merchant Resources are here to provide our small business clients and partners with insight and support when you need it the most for your 2016 tax planning. When you grow, we grow!
If you’re planning on a 2016 tax payment after submitting your tax returns this tax season to the IRS, now’s the time to consult with us and apply for capital, should you owe the government.
We can provide funding from $5K to $500K with fast approval in 24-48 hours. You’ll need to qualify – just be in business 3 months with $100K in total revenue.
Remember, you can call us direct TODAY and speak to a funding representative who can assist you with your application. We’ll have an answer for you in 24-48 hours.
Get Approved Now! +1 (855) 275-8678
Or, you can apply right here on our website.
Here are 5 recent articles that will help you plan this tax season to reduce your tax exposure. If you haven’t started planning to submit your tax returns, then make it a priority today!
- CNBC: Last Minute Tax-Tips for Entrepreneurs in 2016
- Accounting Web: Tax Tips for Real Estate Professional Clients
- Kiplingers: Last Minute Tax Tips to Lower Your Tax Bill
- CBS Money Watch: Self-Employed Tax Deductions
- Entrepreneur: Tips to Ease Small Business Tax Season Stress