Imagine if you could sit down with Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg, Jack Dorsey and leaders from Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School and Laguardia College to ask them about entrepreneurship and how to run your small business?
Now you can, in this video from Goldman Sachs celebrating the twentieth graduating class of the 10,000 Small Businesses program at LaGuardia Community College in New York City.
Goldman Sachs produced this video asking business leaders in attending the event to share “their insights on business-building and how to further empower American entrepreneurship.”
The video features:
- Michael Bloomberg, Founder of Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
- Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder and CEO of Square and Co-Founder and CEO of Twitter
- Kerry Healey, President of Babson College
- Marc Morial, President and CEO of the National Urban League
- Michael Porter, Professor at Harvard Business School and Founder and Chairman of the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City
- Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs
At Total Merchant Resources, when you grow, we grow. We love to provide actionable insight and information that will help your #smallbusiness thrive in 2017 and beyond.
Of course, there are times when small businesses need funding for repairs, expansion, short term payroll, or other needs. We’re here to help. Just fill out our quick application and we’ll have an answer for you in just 24-48 hours! Your business should be in operation for over 3 months and have $100K in total revenue.
Get in touch today online or call 1-(855)-275-8678 for a consultation and we’ll walk you through the process and help you prepare to success in 2017!